Monday, August 27, 2007

A Dope Hip Hop Show at the Knitting Factory

What a day. I went to Sy Young's Video Shoot this afternoon. It was hot as hell up under them lights but it was fun!

Isn't it about time that I get to rock at the Knitting Factory?
I mean shyt... It's only right!

DJ Esquire

Hyphen One


DJ Watts
DJ Polarity
and yours truly... Tah Phrum Duh Bush rocked it out tonight in the Old Office at the knitting factory. Way below street level. 3 Stories down. No cell phone signal. Shyt. I think we would have been safe from a nuclear bomb down there. That's what I call underground Hip-Hop! Yeah yeah... I know it was corny... sue me!


Dope set. Thin crowd but hey it happens like that sometimes when you rock 2 shows back to back. This means next time I have to grind harder when there are shows so close together.



This is Liz... She wants to film me for a documentary called "From The Underground Up"





Polarity was extra on point tonight I must say!

Get at me!

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers