Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm back on tour in Europe shaking off the Negative Willies

So I'm back in Europe and refuse to let my blog lag behind again. I had a series of really negative events transpire in my life since January 1. I am not going to mention them all. There are so many... I am doing my best to shake the negative vibe but I'm sure you all know how it gets sometimes. All of these crazy events came to a head. My car got smashed by a taxi cab the night before I left. My vocals for my album mysteriously disappeared off of my hard drive and then the back up drive became corrupted. Which means yes... there will be more of a delay for the release.. 9 months of recording "poof!" Sorry. Now I get to Europe to find out that some of my shows were canceled...

Just before I left NYC I had a series of really shitty premonitions; all of which included me dying in not so pleasant ways. A friend of mine also told me that she had a psychic reading done on me and that she was told that there would be a stabbing near me soon. An extremely large black fly was hovering over my bed when I woke up the day I was leaving. I wouldn't normally be concerned but it was 20 degrees outside and it is February...

Signs? I dunno. I am not really superstitious but... dayum... Shit is shiftin' my faith in not having faith in BS superstitions...

Stick with me and send me some positive vibes. I can use em.

Tah@FilthyClean.com

1 comment:

MorganaPhoenix said...

Positive vibes sent! Rock it in Prague, can't wait to see u again back in the states. Keep ya head up...

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers