Friday, October 21, 2011

My Aberrations and Quirks…
            Soon, I will bid thee farewell and hello in simultaneity. I will leave my loyal folks in the USA once again and embark on a quest to Europe to visit my loyal folk across the Atlantic. This is my recipe for a tour: entertain, captivate, stir shit up and repeat. 5 countries: United Kingdom, Germany, Czech Republic, France and Spain. I have organized everything myself. (And I wonder why I can’t sleep. Go figure.) From radio shows to concerts to DJ gigs to seminars and workshops. I will push forth into the unknown and make it “the known”. Peep the itinerary.
Tah's Tour De Europa



I’m in the process of revamping my website. Send me any suggestions you may have. I will apply the most popular ones. It’s not just my site; it is yours as well. I’d appreciate any input you can muster.
           

            
             Do you own a copy of “Luminous Dark Alleys: The Insomniac Works” yet? If not, what are you waiting for? You can get it here http://TahOnline.com If you do own it, I’ll send you a free t-shirt if you send me a video testimonial about it. Even if you hated it and have horrible things to say, just email it to me and you’ll get your shirt. I’m going to start putting up excerpts from the book on the site. I hope you digs. I will let you know about it before I leave for Europe. More good shit to come… very soon. Footage and pics from my tour in Australia… Stick with me. This Do it yourself shit is tough on a brother. I’m working full time with the music, full time at the hospital and part time with the personal training… I need a staff of like 10 people.



Last Saturday I had a show at Marcus Garvey Park in Harlem… after my SUV broke down in Brooklyn. I still got there. Still rocked the stage… What a day… and what a show! Got there 2 hours late and my loyal Aberrations and Quirks were waiting patiently!! I thank you tremendously.



This weekend in New York, I am a panelist at the RE/Mixed Media festival.  If you are in town come out at catch it. The info is here.
It should be a humdinger…


I think you should join my email list and stick with me…
            Bzzzwrp!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers