Friday, January 27, 2012

Tag Team Delux Was Sick Last night!!!

Last night was the first concert of the year for me and it was absolutely insane!

After over a year since Coole High and I did Future Insomniac at Santos Party House in NYC, we have finally combined efforts once again. MeccaGodzilla opened up with a stellar set and then Coole and I tag-teamed song for song for two 30-minute sets! I brought out a bunch of classics! The crowd was absolutely amazing. I don't think I've had a show in New York where as many people were singing my lyrics as this one.

There were a ton of underground celebs and press in the house. Sorry no name dropping.
If you were there... Thanks so damn much!
If you weren't there, STOP missing my shows!
Peep the first set of photos put up by @CrazyAlCayne of CACTV.com
Photos of Tag Team Delux

More to Come!

Stick With me!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers