Saturday, June 02, 2012

The Bus Ride to the show in Long Island

The Bus Ride to Long Island was splendiferous! (Is that even a word?)

We had booze, music and good people on this ridiculously luxurious Mercedes Benz bus. The show was a winner! One of my best performances to date. Aberrations and Quirks came from all over New York to see me rock out. I have NEVER had as many people singing my lyrics as I had at this show. It was...
Not to toot my own horn but I am a bad muthafucka on that stage!

Big shout out to Michael Clarity of NewMuse for booking me for the show. MVP DJ Polarity hld me down on the tirntables. Big ups to DJ Kaution, Mic Shine, Sarcasmo and The Day Laborers for their astute performance and Mike Festa (Not FIESTA... Man did I fuck up his name on stage) The Sound Man form Pro Sound Rentals for having the sound super tight all night long!

Photos and video on the way soon!

So there has been a request for another such bus ride... People in Philadelphia are asking me to come out there. What say you Philly?


Get @ Me!

Bzzzwrp!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers