Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Who is coming to my show in the Bronx? Sept 22...


My lively Aberrations and Quirks....

On September 22nd, 2012...
I return to the stage for my first full concert in the Bronx in over 2 years!

Are you coming to the Bronx this Saturday?

I still have a few T-Shirts left...
Luminous Dark Alleys: The Insomniac Works will be available...
I will be selling my body to hot women in the bathroom...

Bring yo ass out and jam with me as I exemplify my bizarre style of stage antics for you live & uncut as a part of an event called “Art Rapture” at Bruckner Bar. The event is a blend of musical and artistic talent from all over the New York area that is produced by DJ Menyu.

There will be a ton of artwork on display from visual artists including the super talented Demostina, who did the artwork for my latest project the book and CD “Luminous Dark Alleys: The Insomniac Works”. Autographed copies will be available. Come meet the lady behind the artwork! 

I hit the stage a little after 10pm so do your best to get there at least by 9:30.
The doors open at 8pm and there will be plenty to see including a host of beatbox artists performing before and after I get on stage. DJ Menyu will be spinning 80s music all night. It should prove to be a time warp-styled experience including plenty of visuals and sounds to innervate the palate.

Bruckner bar has a full Bar and Restaurant so you can come have dinner and make it an evening and buy me some grub and a drink!

The cover is a mere $5. Advanced tickets are available online at TahOnline.com or you can pay at the door. Please don’t forget to ask for Tah at the door. People who buy advanced tickets on TahOnline.com will receive a free gift from Tah at the venue.

Wear your Tah Phrum Duh Bush T-Shirt so they know who my family is!

As always, nakedness is encouraged but not mandatory.
Open-mindedness is always mandatory for a DAMN GOOD TIME!
See you at the joint… PUNK!

Bruckner Bar
1 Bruckner Blvd
New York, New York 10454
6 Train to 3rd Avenue/East 138 Street…

1


No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers