Sunday, January 27, 2013

My New Song and Video Enchanté!

My Aberrations and Quirks....
Being out on tour has been absolutely amazing and exhausting at the same time. Wonderful things have come as a result of my travels, this in one of them.
Enchanté! is my latest international collaboration with talented emcee and producer Vax1 from Lyon, France who is responsible for all music production.
The song is featured on Vax1’s upcoming album "DANS MES VEINES"  (Translates to "From My Veins") ****AVAILABLE FEBRUARY 4TH!!!****

I was at a point where I had been hearing so many people tell me how hard it was to actually connect with people in person. I told them that they were full of shit and that you had to put a little bit of effort into breaking the ice. I wrote this song in an effort to encourage people to break through the barriers of being afraid to meet and interact with people. In these times of computers and Internet, we are able to VIRTUALLY meet more people than ever but most are still shy to meet other people in person. I think human beings need to focus more on being together, really together. Not just in theory.

Besides all that positive stuff, I really wanted to make a song that was lyrical, had a great flow, a catchy hook that people can relate to without being corny. 

I have traveled all over the world with my music and met random people and wonderful things have occurred as a result of me not being afraid to introduce myself. Don't let life pass you by dammit!

Walk up to someone and say "Hey, Enchanté!"

The video for this song was filmed and edited by David Braff of Eleven203 Productions out of Flatbush, Brooklyn.

Tell a friend!
Spread Love and Lyrics…Here is the video!





You can listen and download Enchanté! here!!!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers