Saturday, March 09, 2013

Tah Phrum Duh Bush and Coole High on Madhouse TV!!!

Today was an aberrant one... with plenty of quirks... All on the positive though!

When I first returned from my latest tour I was on the radio with Cris and Aysia... Remember? Well they actually have a TV show that they asked me to come back for!

Today I had the honor to rock for an international audience of 2000+ viewers on the Rendezvous with Alysia Show on Madhouse TV It's been a while since I've had an opportunity to rock with Coole High and I had a Blast! Alysia is all about the the indie artists and entrepreneurs of the world. Look her up. She is an amazing children's book author! Big shout to today's co-host Evan Ginzburg!

If you missed it you can check it right here!

 

After the show I went to visit my father...
It's been a few months...
Had to tell him a few things...
Damn I miss that dude.

More to come my A's and Q's....

-Bzzzwrp!
 

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers