Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Mic Magazine Release Party

Yes Y'all!
Tah Phrum Duh Bush is featured in the New issue of Mic Magazine.
That's right dammit!
An interview in a print mag!
Go buy it!
I went to the release party last night. It was crazy! I met a lot of people who in the past never embraced me because I didn't do "industry" styled Hip-Hop... How about that. People don't recognize you until your in a print mag. Then they're interested all of a sudden. This business is so shady! Why do I love it so much? Well... I love the music, not the business. But I have to know both ends to succeed in it. Will you come along with me for the ride?

Buy that magazine and put my interview in your scrapbook dammit!
If you... Have a scrap book... Oh... Look at me... Acting like I have real fanatics backing me up!
Maybe some day... Let me know if you have one...
There I go dreaming again!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers