Monday, March 27, 2006

The show with Ms Angelina at Bowery! NASTY!!!

Yes Y'all!!!!!!
Ms Angelina, if you didn't know, is like my female counterpart when it comes to being explicit and doing dope shows. I know I mentioned in my past Chronicles that we wrote a joint together. Go back and read em dammit! It's called "Get You Home". It's kinda risque', to put it nicely.
Miss A came out with her singer's the Jersey Girls. They rocked the crowd! She came out with a cape on and shit with this big assed A on her chest like a super hero. Some real craziness! She had this cat named Tut come out and play the sax. The girls went nuts! Then we did "Get you home". It's supposed to be a scenario that takes place at the Puerto Rican Day Parade, so I had a PR flag bandana on my head. (As if I didn't have a hard time already convincing people that I ain't Puerto Rican!). I was in the crowd like it was actually the parade. Then I came up to the stage. People didn't know what the hell was going on, the crowd went bananas!!! People were coming up to me asking for a copy of the song saying "This one's a hit man!" So... keep your ears peeled! It's coming soon! Maybe we'll do it on a 12". Peep out Miss Angelina at http://MissAngelina.com

Peep me out at http://FilthyClean.com
If you don't have my album, buy it! If you have it, buy it for a friend!

More to come!
Soon!
New Joints with:
Core Rhythm
Tranquill
Hyphen-One
Conscious
M'Ported Flows
FIVEFIVE
Cypher Productions
Ill Spokinn
Bisc One
Rabbi Darkside
Orukusaki
and probably a whole lot more!

New Album will be called "Tah Collabos" in interum for my sophmore album
"Black and White Versus the Grey Areas"
Don't have any greatist hits so it's all about Colaborations right now!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers