Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tah Bitches out of a $2000 battle

Wussup Y'all...
On Monday, my good homey from The Bay Area came to NYC for the jumpoff.tv "Spin the MIC" battle.
16 Emcees were supposed to battle and only 12 showed up. So you know who they asked at the last minute? My ass!
Yep you guessed right.
I know, I know $2000 prize right? Well, I didn't jump in.

My boy Orukusaki was in it and my other homey "Presence" was in it too. Didn't wanna scrap with them and I wasn't really mentally prepared for it. Yeah Yeah... save your snyde comments for another time. You'll get over it, I already have dammit. Yeah... the guy who's always ready to battle right? Humbug!
Tah is only part super-human the other half is plain ol' human and don't you forget that dammit!

But guess what, they were the first two to battle. Oruk got knocked out in the first round be he was still dope as hell.
The battle was dope until a fight broke out when they were down to the last 5 emcees. Presence would have battled for the $$. He made it through up until the fight broke out and then he left . Why people always gotta fuck shyt up? That's why we can't have shyt in NYC. Anyway. after some people got stomped outside the club and they finished breaking down the stage inside the club, the battle resumed outside. The illest cyphers happened on the outside. Some of the best freestyle I've seen /heard in a while. The last cats in the battle were dope. This cat from Portland named Ill Maculate won. Dude is nice. He won scribble jame like 2 years ago. Big ups to Syanide, Qwest McCody and Whashisface for tearing up the battle till the last round. Good shyt. I'll be back in battle action soon. I've got shows to grapple with. Hopefully I'll see you people at one of em!

Thanks for reading!
Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

Peace, Love and the MIC
Tah!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers