Friday, June 23, 2006

Tah rocks with Origin and JB!! in Albany, NY

The Albany curse...
Albany is like 3 and a half hours drive from Brooklyn. Give or take an extra hour for traffic. Every time I have a show in Albany, it takes me no less than 6 hours to get there. Dammit man!
I almost made it there and then like 2 exits before the one I was supposed to get off at, some 18 wheeler broke in half and killed someone. Shyt man. I'm so sorry for the family. U never know when you're gonna go. Really puts shyt into perspective.

After a grueling 6 hour drive to Albany, NY... I rocked with Origin and JB!!
Bothe of them did their thing!! JB rocked some new material from his forthcoming album... Hotness!

Check them out at:
http://OriginalRap.com
http://JBHipHop.com

Dope show. The crowd was a bit thin but very receptive. There was no A/C in the spot and it was hot as Satan's groin area... They had these big assed fans blowing hot air all over the place. Not cool... literally dammit!

Had a blast. Went for Pizza afterward and then we went to Walmart. They don't have them in NYC. Shyt was like a wonderland. I could go broke up in a place like that... Oh wait... I'm already broke... Nevermind. Crashed at Origin's crib. Dude made me breakfast in the morning while his wife slept. That's hospitlity man! I thought I was the only person who got down like that. Dopeness. Hat's off Origin, You know U got a spot to crash at when U come down to the city.

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers