Monday, June 05, 2006

Tah is the first to open for the Off the Head Gameshow Battle

Yes Y'all!

What a night!
Sin Sin, Freestyle Mondays, One hour of open Bar (before I got on), packed crowd. U know my stoopid ass! Ripped down the stage before the battle and the crowd was in a rage. All were happy! It was love, I made friends, sold CDs. I had drinks... Are you proud? The Energitis Vest made it's way out and people loved that shyt. U gotta see this shyt man it's crazy! Plus the stobe light beaming off that shyt. It was insane. One of the cats from the band put it on afterwards and rocked it for the whole battle. Hotness! Be a part of this scene yo, it's insane!

Congrats to Undakova on winning the battle!

If you want more info, Let me know! Let me know! LET ME KNOW!
tah@filthyclean.com

Peace, Love and the MIC,
Tah!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers