Sunday, September 03, 2006

Leftist Dies RIP

Yo... there once was a really dope cat named Leftist. He "got hit by a vehicle on the West Side Highway" in NYC on September 2, 2006. So they say. What a fucked up thing man. My homey Core Rhythm called me up with the news. I was wrecked. This dude was so dope.
He was one of the two founding members of one of NYCs most important Underground Hip-Hop crews "Mindspray". Dude walked into a room and shyt became peaceful and illuminated with coolness. It's a shame that he had to go at 24 years old.

I miss U already Leftist!

Much Love to you and yours.

Rest in Peace.

If you didn't know this cat, do your research and find out about him.
Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers