Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cousin Larry's The Sheet Metal Plaque, Rain and Blood!!

What a night man!
The show at Cousin Larry's in Danbury, CT was a wash out. Literally. What a storm!! It rained and rained and rained and rained and rained... Like 10 people showed up. Shyt, they didn't even know about the show. They just stumbled in. Rocked the set but it was really thin. Met a few dope artists. Cats from the Dugout were there too. I love those dudes man. Lots of charisma!

I had to rock with the ill mummy hand. Let's go back an hour before the show.
My "numba one fan", Linda, made a plaque for me as a marker for my album going "sheet metal". Demo dropped it on the floor and picked it up. Cut her hand on it. Screamed and brought it to me. I rushed over and snatched it from her. It went right through my hand too. So here we are with skin glue and all this shyt right before my show. Ended up with stitches and the whole shyt. What a night. On the way back a deer stopped on the side of the road and starred into my face. It was really freaky.

Hey every show can't be the bomb right?

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers