Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hyphen One's Show at SouthPaw in Brooklyn

This is the week of the collabo shows!
Tonight I rocked a quick opener for Hyphen One's Brooklyn Release Party for his New Album. Hyphen is dope. One of the most versatile artists I know; emcee, DJ, Visial Artist, Musician... the list goes on. Peep him out @ http://hyphenone.com We performed the banger "Word Word" that's featured on the album. The crowd was a bit quiet but the response was pretty kool when I got off stage. I didn't get to stay for the rest of the set because I had to go to the Salt Mines and work for the man!!! So guess how many CDs I sold?
Yes you guessed it... Not fuckin' one!!!

GRRRR!!!!

Sometimes things don't shine in my direction no matter how positive I am.
Tell your friends to buy my CD so that I can do this music full time dammit!!!!

Get at me!

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers