Sunday, December 10, 2006

Filming for the video for "Today" in progress!

Peace all!!!

I've started filming for the video for the song "Today" off of my album "Sunshine or Pure Shade"
Very Exciting stuff!
Very low budget but very involved.
I borrowed Ill Spokinn's Camera and yes... with my luck the shit got broken!!!
So I just purchased a broken camera... Ill Spokinn on the other hand has a nice, new glistening one... For future reference.... Buy your own shyt and break it. Don't risk other people's shyt!!!
Anyway... That goes into the video budget... Causing me to be even broker than I already am!!!. Buy my CD dammit!!!

Get at me!

Peace, Love and the MIC,
Tah!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers