Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hip Hop is Not Dead II: A Hyphen-One Event


Hyphen One did it another huge event at Murphy’s Third Rail in Dover, NJ!

B-Boys, DJs, Graffiti Heads, Live art, Emcees and Beatboxers

I had a blast. Chesney Snow ripped it on the beatbox with Eternia on the emcee tip.

I got out there and did my thang.

I have to say there are always some bizarre occurrences at my shows. This time when I did "Lay That Pipe" there was a crowd of ladies in the front screaming out the hook and pumping their fists while the guys remained docile. That's what I'm talking about. Girls tel the fellas what you want!

I had like 40 new people sign up for my email list and then someone stole my bag when I went up to freestyle so there went all my new people and about 6 CDs. What is it? Should I be flattered that people want to steal my music? If you by chance were there and you're reading this. I didn't abandon you. Someone stole my shyt! Once again!

Anyway, I didn’t let that get in the way of me having a fantastic show. People were asking me to come back more often. We’ll see how Murphy’s feels about it. Hyphen One ripped it as usual with Daylow. This kid is pure talent.

Peep the flix!!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers