Sunday, June 03, 2007

Am I my Bother’s Keeper: Philadelphia

My good friend Nadira Norjahan booked me for a really dope show called "Am I my Brother's Keeper" in Philly at a place called the Arts Garage. They had grub layed out and a green room for the artists and the whole 9 yards. Live band and a big assed stage! Lots of talent and good music. I miss Philly. It’s been a while since I’ve performed there. I was well received. Thanks Philly! Super producer Kyle Ober came out. My Cousin Shela came out and my cousin the nationally acclaimed artist, photographer, journalist “Soul” came out. He saved my life too... He hit me with the breath mint when I got off stage and was working the crowd. Yes… sometimes my breath can get tart too! HAHA!!!

Flix!

Get at me!

Tah@filthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers