Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Freaks Come out at Night March 7th!!!





This was a crazy show man.

It rained and rained and rained and rained and rained and then we had the show. The crowd was kinda thin but the energy was high.

I ntroduced the crowd to a new song...
"Semi Reserved Closet maniac".

U should have been there if you weren't.

If you were there... Wasn't it some wild shit when I pulled my pants down on stage?
HAHA!!!

No, no it wasn't disrespectful, it works with the song. Come out to my shows and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Hit me!

Tah@TahOnline.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers