Monday, March 31, 2008

Tah's Official Jump Drive/CDR Party!

What’s a jump Drive and CDR party? I’m glad you asked… For some reason most of you don’t have my “Untitled EP”. OK… So I never officially released it. So what? It pre-dates “Sunshine or Pure Shade” but there are some live show crowd favorites on it like “Toilet Paper” and “Middle Finger”. I’m sold copies of my “Untitled EP” and the Flatbush Remixes for $2. That’s over 90 minutes of fantastic music for only 2 bucks. All you had to do was come with a jump drive (also known as a USB flash drive) or a blank CDR.

Ja Tun Killed it for me and Razhel's son come all the way from Philly to rock a set but only got to do one song off of Ja-Tun's set as a result of foul play.

The show was dope. A bunch of people came out to support and walked off happy. 169 Bar is a cool spot but the show promoter was kinda dirty so I actually walked out with less money than I went in with which is worse than performing for free. Job hazard I guess...
Big ups to my man Menyu for holding his composure in the face of underhanded promoters who did him dirty.

I still had a blast and the show was soooo much fun.

Big ups to Coole High, DJ Kevlar, Rabbi Darkside and Rhyson Hall for coming through on the celebrity support.

Get at me
Tah@TahOnline.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers