Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Five L's and Tah



If U know anything about me, U know I looooooves me some ladies.
They look good, smell good, sound good, feel good, taste good... Oops did I say that?

I've been thinking about putting on a concert event for the ladies of the mic and talents of all sorts to been seen but those who are clueless. I think that women are under exposed and under appreciated for their actual talents and over exposed for sex and advertising. I think it is time to wake people up! This first installment of what I hope to make a bi-monthly experience did just that.

What I'm thinking about is having 4 ladies and one male who appreciates the feminine to rock at this concert during each installment. What do U think?
Ideas, questions comments? Let me know.

LMNOP set it off with a powerful set. This lady ain't playin'. You can find her all over the Underground. That's why you found here here!






Rachel Lynn came all the way from Santa Monica California and wowed all the guys. What a voice. RachelLynnMuziq.com









You should see the end result of Demostina's Painting. Oh yeah and she's got some music coming out soon. What a talent!
Be there for her next event. Demostina.com


Incks did a short but sweet set including her smash single "Rap Music"






Your host, DJ, Sound Man, Camera man, Photographer, and the closing act of the night:
Tah Phrum Duh Bush
aka Mr. Exhausted!
I debuted a new son off of my forthcoming EP (Luminous Dark Alleys "The Insomniac Works) called "Slumber Free Nocturnal Emission Admission". It was a hit... (Whew! That has to be one of the hardest things in this music game... doing a new song live)









No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers