Monday, May 05, 2008

OK so Second Place ain't bad...

OK Y'all The May edition of the Off the Head Gameshow Battle.

I'm there to defend my title from last month right... and then...

I kill it all the way through to the last round and it was me against PreZZure who is the current #1 contender at my event A to Z eMCee.

After the round was over, the crowd was screaming out for a bonus "Head to Head" round.

I started to laugh uncontrollably for like 20 seconds because I kept seeing this character (that Super King Armor had drawn for a flier for a show we did in March... peep the flier below) with PreZZure's face on it saying "Watcha gonna do now huuuuuh? Whatcha gonna say now suckaaaaah?" I couldn't focus at all and I came out with some of the worst lines in my battle history in between laughing. So I guess the jokes on me right? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That was some weird shit.

Congrats PreZZure!

U can't win em all huh?

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers