Saturday, June 21, 2008

Make Music New York


I was supposed to perform at two different locations for the Annual Make Music New York Celebration. For those of you who aren't familiar. It is the day of the Summer Solstice. Musicians from all over the City perform at hundreds of locations on the streets of NYC. The first location was the same place I was supposed to perform at last year that was thwarted by a rogue thunder storm. This year, I waited and waited and waited and the sound wasn't set up so Coole High and I had to move on to the next gig outside of the Flatbush Development Corporation headquarters on Newkirk Avenue in, you guessed it, FLATBUSH!

Coole High and I tag teamed a set and I must say it was pretty damn good!

I was all over the place. I somehow ended up on top of a fire hydrant. Rhyming to people. They went crazy when I performed "Flatbush". Tons of people joined the email list.
You really need to see a Tah and Coole Tag Team show. We're gonna do it at the Flatbush Frolic on September 14th. You should come out!

Photos are below.

Get @ me!

Tah@TahOnline.com


























No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers