Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Jamma at NAMA


You want to talk about Sweat Box?
WOW!
This place was sweat box supreme!
It was about 90 degrees outside and 956 degrees inside. They had one church fan blowing air around and they had all kinds of food laid out. U know I couldn't eat any of it because I'm on this P90X fitness business... man, I never wanted a piece of fried chicken so bad in all my life! It was all home made too. (sigh!)

Anyway... After the people packed in the show started, I got kinda pushed back a few acts. My feature Doc Beats showed up late and he and DJ Polarity held me down on the beatbox because the sound system was not functioning properly. I got up on the chairs and freestyled around the room and the crowd loved it. I performed Semi Reserved Closet Manic and they loved it.

Hot Room, Hot show!

Donate to NAMA... They need air conditioning badly!!!

Get at me!
Tah@TahOnline.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers