Thursday, November 03, 2011

On Tour with Tara Pasqual

My Dearest Aberrations and Quirks...
       How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways....

The wondrous Tara Pascual has decided to take me on a local tour with her. She is one of my fondest Aberrations... or maybe she is a Quirk? Hmmmm... Which one is it Tara?

Peep the flix of Tara, me and Hym.... all over New Jersey...


  


Got your own Tour with Tah flix? Send em to me and I will put em up. We will continue to build on Tara's trend. She is the originator of this particular aberrant conduction... Who's got more?

Tah@TahOnline.com






3 comments:

ShAY said...

Man, I so would but my shirt is so teensy I can't wear it beyond my apartment! Would be a very short tour!

ShAY said...

This is awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

We like teensy!
Time for shay to have a new tee... When I get back to NYC... Kool?

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers