Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Sold the 2000th Copy of My 1st Album At The Vital Movement in NYC

Greetings my Aberrations and Quirks... In the days of all this digital and virtual media it is nice to know that some people still enjoy having a hard copy CD with artwork that they can touch and look at without having to be glued to a screen. I am honored to tell you that I have sold my 2000th copy of my first album Sunshine Or Pure Shade.
Huge thanks to Mike Murray for being #2000!!!!

Many of you may remember when I released this album in 2005 my goal was to go Aluminum...
In 2007 We had the Aluminum Party... Remember the commercials? Classic!
Remember this from 4 years ago?

And then out at the club with Testimonials

 

How about this one? Bling Tattoos for the party?

 

And this one in Los Angeles...

And then the Big Night...
November 16th 2007
The Aluminum Party!!!

 You can scoop up the digital Version here... or Click the image below
Sunshine Or Pure Shade 

If I get enough requests, I will have another run of physical copies manufactured....

Thank you all so much for believing in me and sticking with me!

More to come.

Get @ Me!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers