Saturday, April 14, 2012

International and Domestic Collaborations

My Dearest Aberrations and Quirks... I know it may seem as though I have been enigmatic as of late. Alas, I have been tirelessly writing endless collaborative songs from a seemingly endless stream of beats and projects from other artists about the globe.
This photo is about 1/3 of what I have written in the past 6 months... Not to mention recorded...

 I will be traveling again to Europe in less than 2 weeks and there I will work on my own material in between tour dates. I hope to return to you with a myriad of new soundage for your listening jollies. Thanks for riding the ride. Book me. I'm not expensive and you know my concerts are always a blast. I'm worth the money!!!!

Sleep my sleepless folk... and I will wake your asses right back up!!!

Get at me!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers