Friday, February 16, 2007

4 Events, 3 Shows, One Day.... Exhaustion

OK... I'm too damn tired to put any serious effort into today's post...
I had no sleep. Worked at the salt mines all night... Slept for about 90 minutes...

1. Went to the show in the South Bronx where the kids from South Bronx Prep threw down. They had one of the best Hip-Hop shows I've ever been too. It was packed. I was really proud. They have me teaching the high school kids now so we gave them a little taste of what we're doing since this show was about the 6,7 & 8th graders. Of course while they had technical difficulties, Who had to freestyle to keep the crowds attention? Yep, me. They loved it. They couldn't get the CD Working so I had to beatbox as the kids did their song. The crowd went nuts!

2. The Group Home Project deeper in the Bronx was the next stop. Every Thursday I run a songwriting workshop for some really talented cats. I'm sorry that they've had troubles in their lives but these cats are so worth it! Lot's of progress tonight. Even got some of them to freestyle. They didn't think they could but now they know they can!

3. Went from there to my show at Laila Lounge in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
It was 5 Degrees outside and snow was everywhere. I rocked for a hungry crowd of 20 people. We had a blast. Then everybody left... Hey... Thanks for coming out!

4. After that I went to the Relax Star Vibe Re-Build Party a couple of blocks away. I got asked to get up on stage as I am one of the founding members of Relax Star Vibe School. Rockes a lil freestyle and got some love. Had a drink and chilled for a bit built with some new fans and hit the road.

So now I'm in front of this computer just for you... Because as much as I love this... Right now... It's all a labor of love!!!!

Get at me

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers