Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tah Returns to Brenner's Brew in Bridgeton, NJ

WOW...
I got invited back to Brenner's Brew in Bridgeton, NJ for Erotica Night as the feature performer. It was so dope. They had all kinds of freaky assed poetry and shyt.

I did three custom pieces for them...
Titles you ask?

F.U.Q. your I.Q
La Lengua Digital
Where

I'll let you imagine where I took each one. I'll put some video clips up soon.
Needless to say,
People were very impressed. I'm starting to build a little following in South New Jersey.. We'll have to keep an eye on that place!

Thanks to Barbara Brenner and Chis for having me out!

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers