Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tah @ Brooklyn Law School

Yeah Y'all . Got up in the Brooklyn Law School and rocked the spot with CDs falling off the Energitis vest and the whole shyt. I was jumping on chairs and running up and down the aisles. I never saw so many people sitting down at a show smile so much.

Conclusion... Great show met some cool people but law school must be expensive because all these students claimed to have no $$ to buy my CD!!

It's all good though. I know what low doe status is like... Shyt I'm livin' it right now!

Peep the flix and get at me!

Tah@FilthyClean.com




No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers