Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour LA: Post #5

Arrived a Chris Valenti's crib in West Hollywood today.
Big ups to Chris for inviting me to crash at his spot. Saves me $$ in lodging big time. Dude is super talented and super funny. He has a CD and 2 movies out. peep him at http://ChrisValentiMusic.com
You may also know him from this commercial




We went out to the LA area's most popular Poetry Open mic Da Poetry Lounge at the Greenway Court Theater. An event who's logo is frighteningly close to mine.
I met up with my homey J. Walker and we got on the list after an intense freestye session in front of the joint. As soon as I walked up to the spot someone was like "that guy's an emcee get him on camera" and I got on it! Wish i had footage of that to show you!

Sold a few CDs and connected with some folks after performing Micro-P-H-One-01. Cool shyt. Thanks for the love Cali!

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers