Thursday, September 27, 2007

Loki Da Trixta's Release Party at South Paw in Brooklyn




Yes Y'all this is a historic event.
I met Loki Da Trixta just before his last album release party in 05 and a whole slew of doors opened for me as a result. I met the cats from Cypher Productions then and it's been a serious building situation since then. I know I don't speak on it much but there is a lot bubbling. Cypher Productions has shot me a ton o beats and I'm slated to record an album with them called "Random Acts Of Rhymeness". HOT shyt!
Since then I have featured on Saga One's album "Definition of the World" and Loki's newest album "Tricknology". They are both Cypher artists. I am proud to say that I have been dubbed an extended family member and a part of the team. I'm really excited about it!

Anyway. The show was dope. The song that I did on Loki's album was the fist song we all performed to open up the show. The only problem was that I hadn't heard the song since we recorded it 2 months ago until 48 hours before the show. I wasn't so sure about being on point with it so I ended up freestyling for my portion. It worked out just fine and the crowd didn't notice a thing!

!
HA!

Hows that for improv?!

The rest of the set was flawless as I opened up the show. I brought in two new pieces...
"Laceration" and "Sarcastic Bastard" Yes Y'all.... the New material is in full effect. Nothing but great feedback on em.









Get ready!!!!

Get that Loki Album. It's called Tricknology
http://cypherproductions.com

Get @ Me!

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers