Saturday, September 29, 2007

Spike Hill in Williamsburg


Let's hear it for the beatboxers man!

September has been a month for me and beatboxers.
As a matter of fact Yako 440 just sent me a dope beat to write to. Lots in the works.
Anyway...

Tonight I did a show with a dope cat named Pete List. This dude rocks the beatbox and plays guitar and sings simultaneously with the help of effects pedals and samplers. His show is a must see. Peep him out at http://PeteList.com


We split a 40 minute set in half. He rocked solo and then I rocked my material with him. DJ polarity showed up and jumped on stage and beatboxes with the third mic.
The crowd went bananas! Put some new twists on "Lay that Pipe". We had an R & B moment that you just had to be there to see. "Energitis" was crazy... the vest got trampled by the act before us and beer was spilled on it but the crowd wanted it and I gave it to em! Big ups to the sound man Zach for holding down the lights and sound so well. Hey... I'm also having a great month with sound guys too! Look for more Tah @ Spike Hill soon!







Fire Dean ripped his set with the guitar and a drum machine and his dance troupe "The Secret Agents".

Hip Hop THeory tore the stage down with some of the illest dancing I've seen in a long while. Look for more from them with me in the future as well! http://www.myspace.com/hip_hop_theory


Get @ Me!

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers