Sunday, August 06, 2006

Conscious' Art Show

Today I went to my patner in crime Conscious' art show at Newbian Herritage in Harlem.
Lots of dope art was up on the walls. Very bougie indeed. I felt like I was in a Tae Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Vivica A. Fox and Lorenz Tate movie... Wine and cheese and lots of fakeness... Made some power moves though... U know how I do.

I've been interacting with a lot of visual artists as of late.
There were lots of know people up in the spot. But you know me... I ain't about name droppin' so you'll just have to be curious. If you ever want to come out to these events with me, let me know. I'll bring U with me. You just have to stay in contact with me on a regular basis because things pop up out of nowhere.

Good shyt Conscious! I'm proud of Ya!
http://iareconscious.com/

Get at me...
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers