Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tah finally rocks at Galapagos


Tonight I rocked at Galapagos Art Space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
I've been trying to get up in this piece for a while.
Bisc 1 called me up 2 days ago and asked me to rock. I was like "Hell Yeah".
I only did one song... "Energitis". Brought out the whole set of show props too.


The crowd seemed a bit sluggish but they had no choice but to respond after I got off the stage and brought it to them. Made some new friends and fans and a few people brought some CDs. Saw a dope young lady that I met in October last year who finally made it out to one of my shows the whole KIT and Kaboodle!

Thanks love!
I do this for people like you who stick with me and believe in me!
Now make sure you come out to a show where I do a whole set so you can see the whole show!!!

Don Majo also came out and showed some love too! U R the shyt man!

















Who is this hottie?
Hmmmmm.....



Stay safe and get at me Y'all!

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers