Monday, August 14, 2006

Did somebody say "Fuck Flatbush"?

Hey man. Last night I went to the Jill Scott, Queen Latifah, and Erica Badhu concert in Prospect Park, Brooklyn. Shyt was tight. U know me... promote, promote, promote!
In between the acts I was walking around with my signs. One of which reads "Yo mama hates underground Hip-Hop by Tah Phrum Duh Bush so play it loud when she's at home".
It amazes me that people don't fully read the things they look at. They only read what they want to see. Some people were like "my mama doesn't hate Hip-Hop. Why would you say that?" It gave me an opportunity to stop and spread the word about my music. Good shyt!
This one dude was like "fuck you... fuck bush... get out of my face." (Mind you I'm wearing a shirt that says Flatbush on it.) I was like "wow man... what's the matter with you?" He said "fuck Bush and fuck you for supporting him." I said "hey man... It's a Flatbush thing aren't you from Brooklyn?" He said "nigga get out of my face with that bush shit all I see is bush on that sign and Fuck Bush!" Now if dude wasn't so nasty to me I would have just left so I said really loud: "Hey everybody... This dude said fuck Flatbush!" About 200 people turned around and looked at him and his attitude changed really quickly. He even came over to ask me what my music was about after that. HAHA! READING is FUNEDMENTAL. Do it before you fuck yourself up talking shyt about things you don't know!

Made a few new friends and some contacts too!

Tah is on the Prowl!

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers