Saturday, October 13, 2007

The ReddOK Funktion 2K7

Flatbush... we're back!!! (Pics coming soon)

Vox Pop. The first really chilly night of the season.
Nice turnout.
Fantastic line-up.

DJ Polarity spun for a minute keeping the crowd's necks nodding until the show started up.

First up FiveFive had to cancel at the last minute and could not perform so Super King Armor was up first and ran through a short but dope set of selections from his forthcoming album "The Werewolf Lullabies" and my favorite song of his... "If you're not with me now".

Then Conscious ran through another short set of his high powered "Eklektic" joints with some throwbacks from what he said was from like 1996.

Then Jahs Son got up and rocked some R&B for the Ladies. Nice work man!

After that I called up this cat named definition that I met at Nuyorican Poets Cafe. He rocked this ill poem the ladies lost their minds.

After that Radikal (my mystery opener) got up and tore the stage up with some Roots Reggae styled shyt. 37 Deep was in the spot big time. This dude is no joke.

I got on next and dedicated my set to a colleague of mine that was recently hit by a truck while crossing the street. She is in Critical Condition as we speak. I opened up the set with "Life and Death Dichotomy". The crowd was really feelin it. After the song was over I asked everyone to raise up both hands in the air. Then I asked everyone to grab the hand of the person next to them. It was really beautiful. Nobody wad fearful and everyone felt the connection. Pure dopeness to see a room full or people linked together. Rocked my set with the utmost force. Did a new joint called "Script Flip Flash". They went bananas! Coole High was surprised. This is the first song I performed off of the album I'm doing with him. Happy Birthday man!

After I got off, Charlotte busted down this dope assed poem that I also saw her rip at Nuyorican Poets when I met definition. She's dope!

Coole High Headlined and what a close! This dude has the charisma of Satan mixed with the genuine heart of Christ. Fantastic set. U people should come out when I tell U to. If you were there, then you know what I'm talking about. If not, Make sure you don't miss out on the November 16th show. It'll be my biggest show of 2007. Pianos, NYC. Peep the shows page on TahOnline.com of the sidebar of this blog for more info.

Get at me
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers