Sunday, July 02, 2006

EL GATO!!!!

July 2nd 2006
Freestyle Mondays. Off the Head Gameshow Battle.

Tranquil (Drop Squad)and Hired Gun (Third Party/Drop Squad) had a battle at 106th and Park (the actual street location) they killed their opponents (for the jumpoff.tv shyt). It was brutal. I drove them back downtown to Freestyle Mondays. Now, if you've been keping up with my chronicles, then you know that Tranquil and I have been having a friendly competition going for a while. Well, we got into a shyt talking competition in the car and I told Tranquil that the only way he could beat me in a battle is if I changed my identity.
So tonight just happened to be the night where I signed up for the battle as "El Gato", I took off my glasses, pulled my hat down low, and had V, who was working the camera borrow some eyeliner from Mariella and put dark circles under my eyes. . Crazy shyt... We (Tranquil and I) tore through all of the emcees in the battle and ended up in the last round together. It was pretty heated, but Tranquil won... See, I told him that was the only way he would ever beat me! Dude is dope. I love that guy! .... El Gato was a hit and he'll be back soon! Keep your eyes open.

Peace to Undakova and Core Rhythm who tore down the stage with the opening performances!

El Gato, EL GATO, EL GATOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers