Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tah and Nicola burn the stage down at Bowery Poetry Club!

Hey Y'all I met this hot artist named Nicola during one of the Shattered Monkey shows on May 3rd.
We linked up and did a collabo track called "In your own Back Yard". We recorded it like 2 weeks ago and we got to give it a test run last night at Bowery Poetry Club. All I have to say is... HOT!!!

I opened up the show with Mic 101 and my CDs started to malfunction so I did Shine" accpella and freestyled with Nicola's Drummer Jimmy (Thanks so much man!) The crowd Loved it!
Coole High and Don Samad came out to show some love. Thanks to everyone who came out in the rain! Oh Yeah.. Guess who finally got new Mic 101 signs? Yeah man! Courtesy of Demo G! That's wussup! Demo U R the Shyt! The only dopeness! Get at me soon!

There'll be more to come with this. Nicola's album Release Party is in November. You have been warned. Mark you calendars! Peep her out at http://nicolanicola.com



Get at me!
Tah!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers