Saturday, July 15, 2006

Falldown @ Asterisk in Brooklyn... Maybe my best show yet!

Mannnnnnnn Listen!
Friday July, 14, 2006... Falldown Cypher at Asterisk...

U wanna hear about a show....? This show was the shyt!
This is my third night out of four straight nights performing.
What a build up.

The Falldown cats are dope. Broke MC, Domer, Bisc 1, Undakova... Y'all are the shyt! They kept bigging me up before I got on stage. I had signs all over the room. It was dark, the mood was set so perfectly.

Sentence got on stage and did his thing. (Dude's album is dope by the way)

When the crowd heard Pomp and Circumstance come on the went nuts. I got on stage and opened up with Mic 101. I don't know if I've ever heard cheering for me this loud. The room was packed! People were singing every lyric right along with me! What a rush!
After that I called some unsuspecting emcees up on stage with me. Ill Spokinn, Core Rhythm, Conscious, and Hired Gun. We had the crowd right words on paper and freestyled about it in story format. Craziness...

After that I did "Energitis". WOW!! They were calling for the Energitis jacket so I stopped the song and put it on! They went crazy... When the strobe light came on and reflected into the crowd there was another thunderous roar. WOW man listen. If you haven't seen it see it soon!

I then rocked "Today", All the emcees in the place were with me on this one
and Lay that Pipe was as usual... a show stopper. I can't believe I jumped off the stage and was on the floor doing some "one-handed push-up and switch hands"-humps after three days with no sleep type of shyt. I guess Adrenaline and some energy donated by the crowd gives a brother some super strength huh? They loved that shyt.

I closed the set with a classic from the Untitled EP... "Toilet Paper!"
If you could've seen the amount of TP they had flying in the air!!!! It was overwhelming man. This is what I live for! Thanks to everyone who came out. It was definitely one of my top 10 of all time shows. Right up there with the Webster Hall joint, the Sin Sin/Freestyle Mondays joint and last year's Independent Music Conference performance in Philly!

More to come and yet another show tonight!

Stay with me!

Peace, Love and the MIC,
Tah!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers