Monday, July 17, 2006

Tah Needs your help!

Hey dammit!

I need your help
I needall my people to vote on something for me so I can get into this Battle League. The Last day to vote is tomorrow at 11:59 AM. I am really trying to get into this. It would be a great opportunity for me. It will only take 2 seconds (literally). You don't have to sign up for anything or give any information. All you have to do is click "Yes"

Scroll down until you see a picture of me and Rabbi Darkside. It says: TAH PHRUM DA BUSH/RABBI DARKSIDE?TPDB/Rabbi Darkside vs Quil/Spiv 09.Jul.06

Select yes and click vote.

Thanks so much fam. I'd really appreciate your support on this. I'm doing my best to get in and win this $10,000. If so, We're gonna have a big party and everyone is getting in free! Open bar and the whole nine! Be safe and get at me as soon as you vote. I'd like to hear from U!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

Thanks so much in advance!
Peace, Love and the MIC,Tah!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers