Friday, July 14, 2006

Tah Does it up At the Khyber in Philadelphia

Yeah dammit!
Philly... The Khyber...
Tah opened up the show with the ill 15 minute freestyle as the DJs got the sound together. Those who were paying attention at that time got a real treat. I was in rare form man... But then again, when am I not in rare form? My set was short but sweet. added 20 people to my mailing list within 10 mintes of being of stage. Welcome to the family y'all. Be prepared to have your lives forever altered. My set was short so the freestyle helped me to warm the crowd up. The stage was small. Lay That Pipe was crazy. I called this dude Sean and this girl who said she was from Flatbush up on stage to do the friendly competition thing and the girl lost badly. She said her favorite position was missonary... "I like to keep it simple". The crowd was like "Boooo!", especially the ladies. Dude was like "First I caress the booty like this, then I put one leg with the high heel on it on my shoulder right here and then I get in it like UUUHHHGGGGNNNN!!!!" That shyt was so funny. Congrats on the CD man! The sound man was dope. People came out in droves. just to see lil' ol me... oh yeah and a flock of other dope emcees. Big Jus of Company Flow was the headliner. I don't know how this always happens but as I stepped out to get a tringular piece of bread with tomato sauce and cheese that is baked in an oven and cut off of a larger circular piece of bread with tomato sauce and cheese, a fight broke out. What the fuck? I leave cats for 2 seconds and they stop knowing how to act? Anyway it was quickly resolved and the show got back on the hot step. Good shyt man. My only complaint. How come cats are throwing a show and end up using my CD player for the entire show? WOW! Tah comes thru in the clutch again! Saw my man Adam Jeeze and Thom Blanks... the freestyle beast... we had the illest freestyle session after the show. Me and this cat could do doubles in a battle really well. Peace to Blandina (good to see you ma) and Rob From http://Whomag.net for coming out. Thanks to Yikes for putting me on to the show. Maya' thanks for not doing the WOP or pop locking with me. I hope you enjoyed your personal freestyle even though you missed my show. That was so kool. Hope you enjoy the CD. Kyle Ober... thanks for all of your insight and the slice of triangular bread with tomato sauce and cheese. Thanks to everyone who came out and showed love... especially Bink, the girl who pulled the rubber band on my wrist and left the ONLY WELT! That was really mean! A moment to remember for life... Ouch dammit! Thanks to all those who picked up a copy of my CD.


Tonight I'm back on stage in Brooklyn at Asterisk. I'll keep you posted!
Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

Tah!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers