Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tah and Rabbi D get jerked out of the Battle League

Peep this out Y'all...
Firstly, thank you to all of my people who went all out for me and voted on the battles at jumpoff.tv. Rabbi D and I got more yes votes than any other crew.

The catcher is... they picked the crews with the least amount of "No" votes. I think they just didn't want us in there. Because the cats that followed us were the cats that had the most "Yes" votes after us. All of them got in and we didn't. What a bunch of shyt!

Anyway... Thanks again to all who voted. Hope to see you at show soon!

Get at me soon!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers