Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dammit... West Hollywood is nowhere near North Hollywood

Man listen. I figured... Let me get a rental in North Hollywood since I was in West Hollywood for the day. Shyt ain't like Flatbush and East Flatbush. It was a $25 cab ride away... with no traffic!
MISTAKE!
Anyway. I then had to drive for almost an hour to get back to Chris' place to get my stuff. Yes, there was a shitload of traffic on the way back. I could have waited for him to get home and just drive me to the Westin where I was gonna be staying. There was a rental place right there. I could have even taken a cab there instead of going all the way to North Hollywood. Oh well. Money comes and money goes just like time right? You should see me mackin' in my 4 door Toyota Corolla. Don't hate. I know you want to get in and ride with me!
Got to the Westin and Hyphen One was there waiting for me. Asleep in the lobby. Checked into the room and got ready for this cocktail reception for the Music Strategies Conference.
Titus should be landing soon too. Good times await!

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers