Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dottie's, Days Inn, Element Lounge and the Royale

Woke up some time in the afternoon.
I was kinda pissed with Priceline.com... I had to dip out of Mars' spot because he wasn't gonna be around. So I went online to book a spot. I did that "Name your own price shit with priceline. They asked me what area so I put downtown San Fran. They Booked me at a place 25 miles out of town. Oh well. That's what I get for trying to get a room for $40. Take it a s a loss right? Ended up getting a room at the Days Inn in the Civic Center Area for a decent price.
Mars took me to this dope spot called Dotties True Blue Cafe. Absolutely the Best Breakfast style eating I've had at a restaurant in years! After that we went back to his spot, i got my shyt and we took a cab to the Days Inn. Mars Jumped out ahead of time to go where he was going. What a cool cat.
Chilled at the Days Inn and entered all the people that I had met over the past week into my database. Wow... like 150 people. I've been busy huh? Now if they'd all just buy CDs Maybe I can continue to bring my music back out here and to more people. I ain't tryin' to be rich I just wanna spread the word and be comfortable doing it. Is that too much to ask for support to do? I don't think so. So if you're reading this, buy a CD. If you already have one, buy another as a gift for someone you know.
Anyway... I stayed in the room just about all day entering stuff in the database and working on some new songs. Wait till y hear em. You're gonna be like... OH SHIT!
So at around 1:30pm my homey Chase (Paper Chase Music) from Sacramento, who is a beast on the beats, came out with his homey and we went for some Pizza at this spot not too far from where I was staying and not too far from where the Element Lounge is. Talk about GREASY Pizza! Funny shyt. Chase is Leon's brother... you know the trumpet player from last night. Crazy right. Met em both at Music Strategies and I'm linking up with both of them 24 hours apart in San Francisco. NETWORK man!!!! (That's my new Super hero name).
We went to Element Lounge after that and I met up with Illmaculate (Portlant, OR) and The Saurus. Some cats I know from the jumpoff battles (who happen to be the World Rap Champs) and the Sand People (Portlant, OR) who I met up with the last time I was in San Fran. Crazy that all of these people happen to be in San Fran again when I'm in San Fran.
They all killed it on Stage. I had to dip out though. My peeps across town at the Royale were waiting for me... Jumped in a cab and got there in less than 10 minutes. Ran into the joint and kicked it with my homey Won Way Possibul, my homegirl Sae and a bunch of other people I hadn't seen since May. What a welcome. They rocked a couple of songs and then they opened the mic. I had a blast! showed up and killed it as well. When it was all said and done I met a bunch of new people and got the mic twice. I ended up at this spot called Vietnam getting some food on the solo tip. Jumped in a cab and made it back to the hotel. More data entry and rhyme writing then I packed my bags for the flight home.


ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers