Tuesday, October 23, 2007

San Franciscooooooooooooo

Landed in San Francisco. My good homey Orukusaki picked me up from the airport. We drove into the city to drop my stuff by M.C. Mars' crib. He was letting me crash at his spot for the first two nights. Fucked up thing is that the electric company shut off his lights in error so he was kinda pissed off. Yikes. So Orukusaki and I went to pick up his new collabo CD (which I just happen to be on) from the manufacturer. Nice!!! We went to this Thai spot and had some serious grub. Ruk sold a CD to the hostess. That's what I'm talkin' about! This dude is like the Mayor of San Francisco. Everywhere I go in town people know this cat. We went to this spot called 111 Mia gallery and met up with a few of his peeps to hand off a few copies of the CD. He's flying out to Korea in the AM so it was cool to get to chill with him for a minute. He took me out to meet his fam and run up into Target so I could buy an air mattress to crash on at M.C. Mars's crib. Then dropped me back in the city.

Mars' lights were back on. We went to get a Corona around the way and then I went to meet up with another friend of mine named Xiomara. Unexpectedly, she took me to this gay bar where her best friend worked. Dudes were tryin' to mack me like I was a girl. It was crazy. Had a Long Island Iced Tea on the house. I know I'm all about women so it ain't a thing for me. Dudes need to stop being homophobic. I think straight dudes get scared of gay dudes because they're afraid that on the inside they might be gay too. On the real, let it go and go get you some P*$$y. Now I see how girls get all these free drinks and never give anything up. Not even a phone number. Just smile and play along like you're listening and don't pay attention to a word they're saying. HAHAHA!!! It was crazy seeing how many of these "thug looking" dudes were kissing other "thug looking" dudes deep and passionately. Nobody disrespected me and nobody got up in my face. The DJ was dope too. So after my drink I said "good night" and got in a cab and went back to M.C. Mars's spot.

Adventures!

Get at me

Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers