Saturday, October 20, 2007

Music Strategies Day 1

Titus' plane was delayed and then they lost his luggage. The same shyt happened in May.. What the hell? After a night of freestyling in the bar and hanging out till 4am which is 7am NY time, we got up and got into this three day network-a-thon/learning fest. Always learn new shyt and meet great people to network with at this conference. I highly recommend it. Musicstrategies.com Met up with a ton of dope people I was supposed to check my man Bintu but time was too short. Gotta catch him when I'm back in May.

We got in the pimped out (not) Corolla and went to pick up Rachel Lynn and go to see Chris Valenti and Phil Johnson at a spot in West Hollywood (which is nowhere near North Hollywood... dammit). Fuckin around we got there late and missed the show. Ended up at a spot down the road eating some late night styled grub even though it wasn't late. Of course I ordered a chicken caesar with the driest chicken in the world!

We got back to the Westin and got on the piano in the lobby and this dope cat named Leon ripped it on the trumpet. Rachel Lynn, Molly Zenobia and a few other people beat the piano up bad! I did a 15 minute freestyle that even impressed me. Wish I had that on tape. Sold a few CDs at the bar and made friends with some people from a few other conferences. Lots of gig connects and good shyt. Amazing freestyles have been coming out of me this weekend. People are buying me drinks left and right. Is this how celebrities feel... except with bigger bank accounts?

Hit me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers