Monday, May 21, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour LA: Post #4


Ahhh....
The conference is over and Loki is on the way to San Diego and then back to the Bay Area for a DJ gig. I need to be alone and write for the upcoming projects so I'm shackin' out in this hotel in Gardena, CA across the street from



Called the Sea Rock INN.



Not to be confused with my good homey Cee Rock "The Fury"

Ahem...

Anyway. I'm thinking I'm in the middle of nowhere till I call my homey Bintu up and it just so happens that he lives right down the street from where I'm staying so he scoops me up and brings me back to his spot and treats me to the illest Cuban food with his fam. Shyt was dope. This cat is so talented. The world needs to understand what he does. Peep him out at http://www.myspace.com/bintu


Anyway. I'm writing all night tonight. Tomorrow I go to crash at Chris Valenti's crib in West Hollywood.

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers