Thursday, May 10, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran Post #3



Yeah Y'all...
San Fran... went to this spot called the Brain Wash... It's a Laundromat and a cafe and a performance spot all at the same time. Shyt was crazy! Saw this dude there at the counter with a t-shirt on from the DJ crew I do Baby Loves Disco with..."The Rub". Brooklyn to San Fran yo! Check it.

Propaganda and I went to a spot called Royale tonight. It was like the West Coast version of Sin Sin as per Propa... I agreed of course. Sin Sin is all red. Royale is all blue. The host was a dope cat on the freestyle. Very similar to the stamina and topic variety & flexibility Ill Spokin. Shyt they even hold the mic in a similar way.


I'd love to hear these cats do a song and a show together... Hmmm... I might have to play middle man on that one. Peep the video. My man Orukusaki came through and they let us get on the mic for a hot sec. It was a dope little cypher.



This drunk cat told me that if I don't have a band that my stage show is wack... Can y'all believe that? He must don't know me very well!! (U like that ghetto grammar right?) Anyway. Kool night. Got some more dope pics of San Fran. Will put em up soon. Gonna work on some writing right now. Propaganda is knocked out already. More to come!

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers